Service Level Agreement
Support access and response
What access to support can you expect?
- Help desk email support: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including public holidays by emailing [email protected].
- Phone support: Generally, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays from 9:30am to 5:30pm by phoning 0151 709 4930.
What is our response time?
- We aim to respond to all support requests within one hour.
- Response times may vary depending on the complexity of enquiry, the severity of the enquiry and current support request volumes.
When do we do any required work?
- Non-urgent, or routine, maintenance is booked in to be done on Tuesdays and Friday mornings.
- Urgent maintenance (depending on severity) is done immediately or on the same day.
Standard Service Level
- Standard Service Level is the base service level. This covers only the hosting of your website minor website issues or queries. Standard Service Level includes:
- Phone support: During standard hours of trade (weekdays 9.30am to 5.30pm)
- Routine website backups: The last daily, weekly and monthly backups are retained on the server
- Server quota management and maintenance
- Troubleshooting: We can spend a few minutes to help diagnose any website problem or query
- How is this paid for? This is covered in your annual hosting fee.
Enhanced Service Level
We offer Enhanced Support for an additional cost comprising a monthly website MOT to ensure security, integrity and browser compatibility. Each month we will run a series of tests and updates to make sure your website is running as it should – just like a car, it needs regular maintenance. Enhanced Service Level includes:
- Ensuring your website platform is running the latest version
- Ensuring all plugins, APIs and integrations are up-to-date and functioning correctly
- Checking all contact forms
- Checking the website’s compatibility with new browser releases.
- Checking error logs for issues
- How is this paid for? £45 +VAT per calendar month is paid by direct debit.
Advanced Service Level
From time to time you will need work doing on your website. We try to do quick jobs (under five minutes) free of charge but longer tasks fall under out Advanced Service Level. Tasks may include:
- Website maintenance: we act as your personal web team to advise on and maintain your website for you.
- The Advanced Service Level is calculated on a per minute basis and is billed in advance in time blocks of 2hrs, 4hrs, 6hrs, 8hrs and 16hrs which is added to your time quota. If you send us a request for tasks you will be given an estimated time for completion but only the actual amount of time it takes will be logged and deducted from your Advanced Support quota. Any time left over is banked until your next support request and you will be notified when you are running low on your Advanced Service Level quota and require a ‘top up’. You will be granted access to your Advanced Service Level account to check the status of support requests, completed tasks, how long tasks have taken and any remaining quota.
- How is this paid for? In advance in multiples of £60 +VAT per hour depending on the amount of quota needed for the tasks.
- Why do we bill like this? We think it’s fairer. This system ensures that you will only ever be paying for work that’s actually being done (unlike a vague monthly retainer) and we are getting paid efficiently for the work that we do for you.
Website Server Availability Agreement
We do not have our own servers but use a third-party company called Clook who are based in Preston and have servers in the UK. Cyberfrog Design Ltd aims to achieve 99% website availability to all customers.
Customer shall not receive any credit under in connection with any failure or deficiency of website availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond Cyberfrog Design Ltd’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane or other acts of God, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the Cyberfrog Design Ltd’s network, unless such failure is caused solely by Cyberfrog Design Ltd;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades to server or web site;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Cyberfrog Design Ltd;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Cyberfrog Design Ltd measurement system;
- customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, PHP, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Cyberfrog Design Ltd’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation; or,
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Cyberfrog Design Ltd is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Cyberfrog Design Ltd will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Cyberfrog Design Ltd, Cyberfrog Design Ltd server links to the Internet, and Cyberfrog Design Ltd’s servers.